About Your Trip
Please note: This DreamNight is for guests residing the U.S. only. It is not available in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Lousiana, New Jersey, Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Utah, and Wyoming.
Cozy up with your loved ones — maybe on a double date — and celebrate Valentine’s Day in a unique way. This adults-only DreamNight is all about bringing a tasting room into the comfort of your home, where you’ll sip some of the world’s best wines and learn about their grapes. Your host for the evening is Kay Malaske, Trade Relations and Education Manager at Duckhorn Vineyards. She’ll answer your questions on types of wines, grape growing and wine-making processes.
So, have your wine bottles, bottle opener and glasses at the ready and then at 5 p.m. (Central Standard Time), log in to the Zoom video platform for an intimate wine-tasting experience of sharing and camaraderie with fellow DreamTrippers in a casual setting. Enjoy 1 bottle of each of the following:
• Duckhorn Vineyards Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc. This white wine entices with aromas of lemongrass, lychee, passion fruit, melon and pineapple, followed by hints of white nectarine and lime for a zesty finish.
• Goldeneye Anderson Valley Pinot Noir. From the appellation in Anderson Valley, this red wine begins with a lively bouquet of fresh-picked wild strawberry, dusty earth and sweet tobacco leaf for a long, nuanced finish.
• Duckhorn Vineyards Napa Valley Merlot. This dark red wine allures with lush cherry, raspberry, cocoa and fresh-baked pie crust for a long, elegant finish of flavors.
• Paraduxx Proprietary Napa Valley Red Wine. Rich and complex, this red wine begins with aromas of ripe cherry, red currant, cranberry and blueberry, along with notes of sandalwood, clove, anise and black tea.
If you opt for the wine with cheese package, savor the following cheeses:
• Classic Chevre from Vermont Creamery. Made from goat milk, this cheese pairs delightfully with Sauvignon Blanc.
• Aged raw-milk gouda from Marieke® Gouda. This aged cheese is an ideal match with Pinot Noir.
• Raw-milk cheddar from Fiscalini. Great with Merlot, this unpasteurized cheese is ready to serve after removing the bandage wrapper.
• Espresso BellaVintano® from Sartori. This coffee-infused cheese is the ideal complement to red wine.
Making wine for almost 40 years in Napa Valley — and one of the first in the region — Duckhorn Vineyards was founded by Dan and Margaret Duckhorn, a couple revered throughout the wine community. The company has expanded to include the appellations of Goldeneye, Paraduxx and Migration.
Virtual wine-tasting experience*
Click select to purchase your package for the following date:
• Saturday, February 13 at 5-6 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
Wine-only package options:
• 1 package (4 bottles in total) is recommended for 2 adults.
• 2 packages (8 bottles in total) are recommended for 4 adults.
Wine with cheese package options:
• 1 package (4 bottles in total) with cheese pairings (4 cheeses in total) is recommended for 2 adults.
• 2 packages (8 bottles in total) with cheese pairings (4 cheeses in total) are recommended for 4 adults.
*See Additional Information for more details.